Who Are We?
The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust formed in 2015 to support small schools working in rural communities to provide the very best education possible for the children in those villages. We are based north of Lichfield and at present, there are four schools within the Trust, three are Church of England Schools and the third is a Community School. The Schools are located in the Villages of Colton, Great Haywood, Elford and Kings Bromley.
Our vision is threefold:
- To deliver the highest quality learning for pupils in an environment that values the friendliness and familiarity that small numbers allow;
- To ensure that a rural community has a future, and can thrive, if quality education is at its heart;
- To extend learning beyond the confines of the school into the community and beyond.
Our values are threefold:-
- That every child is a child of God irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, ability or family background and as such is unique and to be nurtured and be brought to full potential;
- That the ethos that underpins our attitudes and behaviours is that we will love our neighbours as ourselves;
- That learning and being taught well in a caring community makes us better and stronger people.
For more information, visit our Trust website.